Diese Webseite nutzt Cookies. Erfahren Sie mehr, indem Sie unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie darüber lesen, wie diese Website Cookies verwendet (Auf Englisch).
Minerva Solutions' Roadmap
Here you can find the planned roadmap and release notes for Minerva’s Solutions. The planned dates and planned functionality may change, so remember to check in regularly.
- History View
- A new module that can display the history of projects, risk assessments, etc.
- The option to compare versions of the select item
- The history data can be filtered
- Filtered data can be exported as e.g. an Excel file
- Extended Risk Change View
- When a risk change is created, the expected risk value after completion of the change is displayed
- On completed risk changes, the 'before' and 'after' the risk change is displayed
- Export of DHF and DMR
- Export of DHF and DMR includes all files connected to the deliverables
- Minerva Solution Change Management
- New Minerva ECO which can be canceled
- Possibility for 'dynamic assignments' on the Minerva ECO
- Possibility to add pre- & post actions to the Minerva ECO
- Redesign of the graphic display of the change
- Training Records
- The Training Records reflects that a certain employee has received the necessary training to perform the tasks/jobs according to the SOP of their role.
- When an employee has been assigned to a role, the system automatically assigns the employee to the training for that role.
- The system can handle, that some training might have to be repeated with a certain interval- for example, once a year. The employee will be notified when it is time for training
- The Training Records provides a good overview (matrix) of the employees and their training according to their role
The version is still in planning, but will among other features include the following:
- Export submissions
- Export submissions as a file package from the Deliverables Matrix
- Test Management
- Create and execute tests for defined item types
- A result can be added for each step of the test execution, (including comments and images)
- A PDF report can be created with the test results
- Minerva Solution Import Tool (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- Import of all ItemTypes, Documents, Relations, and files (including MDV files)
- The option to compare and cancel an import in the Import Tool
- Compliance Data
- Manage compliance data on parts
- Handle conflict minerals according to EU regulations
- Structure Compare
- Comparison of two parts with a display of the differences in their structure and metadata
- Traceability Matrix
- Provide traceability from a requirement is entered into the system, to the actual output
- Verification and validation
This roadmap is NOT a binding commitment for delivery. It rather provides an overview of the products' directions. The development and release of features and functionalities remain at the sole discretion of Minerva and Minerva reserves its right to adjust it at any time.
Minerva Solutions' Release Notes
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Solution 12.0.1 release HERE
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Solution 12.0 release HERE
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Electronic PLM 11.6 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Data Viewer 11.6 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Medical Device 11.5.1 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Electronic PLM 11.5.1 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Medical Device 11.5 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Electronic PLM 11.5 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Products 11.4 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the release Here.