Diese Webseite nutzt Cookies. Erfahren Sie mehr, indem Sie unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie darüber lesen, wie diese Website Cookies verwendet (Auf Englisch).
Are you an experienced Solution Consultant interested in leading the functional PLM implementation for some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world? Then you might be our new Solution Consultant.
As Solution Consultant in Minerva, you are responsible for the functional PLM implementation. Your key objectives are to analyze the customer’s business needs and assist on determining business priorities as well as providing expertise on how to implement functionalities.
- understand business processes and assess if these are compliant with the platform architecture and PLM best practices
- lead capture of business requirements by delivering design workshops and discussions
- understand and asses business priorities including determining the ones considered essential
- translate the business requirements to a solution design which can include creating business data models or conceptual mockups
- verify the solution by functional testing, demoing and inspecting the solution
- contribute to the estimation of effort needed to implement the requirements
- assume accountability for the official deliverable to the customer; including documentation, technical delivery and business elements ensuring handover
You will have the option of working at our office or partly from home. You will spend up to 40% of your time travelling.
We expect that you have experience implementing information systems within the engineering/manufacturing industry. You are able to build a solution vision, design a solution and drive workshops working collaboratively with the customer.
In addition, you have:
- strong analytical skills
- experience writing clear and understandable requirements specifications
- an ability to write functional specification documents, data models and use cases
- strong negotiation and influencing skills
- an ability to specify and execute functional tests
Although it is not a requirement that you have experience with PLM, you must have a technical understanding that enables you to understand the specific capabilities of the Aras Innovator platform. You also have an interest in building mockups and proof of concepts using basic configuration.
Get in contact