Diese Webseite nutzt Cookies. Erfahren Sie mehr, indem Sie unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie darüber lesen, wie diese Website Cookies verwendet (Auf Englisch).
An important strategical choice is the hiring of a Solution Architect, who will support our Solution Development team to meet our clients' needs and translate them into intuitive and easy to use frames.
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for transforming the functional requirements into a viable architecture design, taking into account the specifics of the PLM platform that Minerva is implementing for a client. Aspects like performance, upgradability, scalability, resilience and simplicity needs to be balanced with the architectural concerns of the client's environment.
In the team, the Solution Architect will act as a leader, and must get the buy-in from the development team as well as from the client. Finding the balance between both worlds makes this position challenging and at the same time provides you with the opportunity to think out of the box and be creative.
The key skill of the solution architect is to be able to see the overall structure of the application and be able to think outside of the box.
- Create and ensure Proof of Concepts
- Develop PLM Solution design and architecture
- Manage the technical specification of solutions
- Define and reuse company components
- Ensure the quality of delivered solutions
- Enforce and improve the development processes
- Be responsible for delivering services to Minerva clients, ensuring that the delivered project matches Aras Innovator® implementation’s best practices
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in the field of Computer Science and/or related field
- Full Stack development knowledge
- General Web Services knowledge
- SOA architecture
- Web Application architecture
- Relational databases management systems
- Creativity in solving problems
- Ability to work in a virtual organization
- Respect for different cultures
- Proactive towards customers and colleagues
- Team spirit and ability to work in teams
- Honesty, openness and sense of humor
Minerva is implementing Aras Innovator PLM, a Model-Based SOA. We are using this product as a platform to deploy customer business solutions. Aras Innovator is a product built on the Microsoft Stack (.net, SQL Server). Knowledge of Microsoft technologies is preferred.
- A challenging job in a growing company - a relatively young organization with a flat structure
- A great deal of freedom in the position with regards to where, how and when to the job is performed
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development
- Courses and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe
- An organization, where success is recognized and rewarded
- Obvious opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as your own career
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among 45 energetic and dedicated colleagues
- A rewarding compensation plan, pension and other benefits
Location & Travelling
Hamburg, München or remotely from any part of Germany
You will spend 25-30% of your time on site with customers
Get in contact