Diese Webseite nutzt Cookies. Erfahren Sie mehr, indem Sie unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie darüber lesen, wie diese Website Cookies verwendet (Auf Englisch).
Are you an experienced Project Manager interested in managing projects for some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world? We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
What is it like to be a Minerva Project Manager? Find out from Scarlet; one of our current Project Managers.
As Project Manager in Minerva, you are responsible for the overall success of your projects. This includes delivering them on time, within scope and within budget. Your key objective is to manage all of your projects according to the statement of work.
- manage multiple projects according to the statement of work
- organize project teams ensuring that the project is adequately resourced and has the appropriate skills, competencies and capacity
- identify and manage change requests by documenting the change and getting customer approval
- analyze and manage project risks in collaboration with the project team to produce KPIs to be distributed internally and externally
- inform stakeholders on project status by creating necessary reports
- manage budget in accordance with the project pricing model including managing project purchase orders ensuring that they are received and processed
- establish and maintain activity planning taking into account events that can affect realization of activities and milestones
- control time management on projects by managing hours in the time registration system and ensuring that it matches the contract with the customer
You will have the option of working at our office or partly from home. You will spend up to 20% of your time travelling.
We expect that you have a proven track record with several years of experience as a Project Manager for software implementation projects. You are a strong communicator, which combined with your great skills at stakeholder management enables you to adapt your approach and communication to the recipient.
In addition, you have:
- a project management certification
- superb attention to details and a structured approach
- an ability to run multiple projects at the same time
- strong skills at follow-up aided by your ability to be persistent
As you will be part of a virtual organization, it is an advantage if you have experience with project management of distributed teams. It is also an advantage, if you have experience with large, multisite, international companies and/or PLM as this will help you adapt to your new position more quickly.
Get in contact