Diese Webseite nutzt Cookies. Erfahren Sie mehr, indem Sie unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie darüber lesen, wie diese Website Cookies verwendet (Auf Englisch).
Customer Relationship Manager
Are you an experienced Customer Relationship Manager interested in ensuring successful customer relationships with some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world? Then you might be our new Customer Relationship Manager.
As Customer Relationship Manager in Minerva, you are responsible for the overall success of all assigned customers. Your key objectives are to maintain all customers, maintain all customers on subscription and to grow the subscription and service business.
- act as main contact for all customers
- create a trusted relationship with key people at all customers: strategic, tactical and operational
- create and maintain an account plan together with all customers
- create and maintain as accurate opportunities as possible for all customers
- be responsible for the statement of work and for the team being focused on business drivers
- ensure customer satisfaction
- act as team project representative in steering committees
- act as escalation point and point of information for customers and steering committees
- act as escalation point for project teams
- proactively provide customers with Aras news and access to Aras key people
- proactively seek for customer feedback
- be responsible for the transition between Sales and Operations and between Operations and Support
You will have the option of working at our office or partly from home. You will spend up to 60% of your time travelling.
We expect that you have experience building and maintaining both customer and internal relationships. You have strong commercial understanding and you are able to draw, build and communicate a vision.
In addition, you have:
- experience with information system implementations
- a structured and persistent approach
- experience with quotation and estimates
- strong follow-up skills
As you will be working in a virtual organization with global customers, it is important that you have strong communication skills that enables you to adapt your approach and communication to the recipient. If you have experience with PLM or engineering/manufacturing, it is an advantage as this will help you adapt to your new position more quickly.
Get in contact